Wedding planning? There's an app for that.
Aug 17, 2010 09:44PM
● By Anonymous
According to the description from the iTunes app store, this application allows you to do a few things for free:
- Browse both wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses by silhouette, brand and price.
- Browse his and her jewelry galleries by ring type, style, material, and price.
- Tap the look to flip through the photos, zoom in and out for a closer view.
- Tap “Find It” to locate a store within 50 miles, (US only), or visit the website page.
- Explore travel destinations for your honeymoon or destination wedding.
However, for $2.99, the app unlocks a digital wedding binder, which can store your wedding information and inspiration all in one place. This would be awfully handy for someone like me who has inspiration pictures in my home computer, in my email, in Google Docs and some right here on the blog. I manage to make it work though - my head can manage crazy things like that (sometimes).
For the upgraded price, you can also get tips and advice, manage your to-do list, send automatic reminders to yourself (That would be helpful!) and do some other things that I didn't find nearly as interesting.
The app store says it's compatible with the iPod Touch; however, it seems like you'd really need the iPhone for a few of these things. Sad for Verizon/BlackBerry users like me.
Is this something you would use or have already started using for wedding planning?