Skip to main content

Suspected Rat Poison at Annapolis Fuddruckers

Mar 18, 2011 04:15PM ● Published by Anonymous

After a surprise inspection, officials found what was believed to be rat poison pellets on trays of raw meat in the walk-in refrigerator. The restaurant was temporarily closed while the contaminated food was destroyed and the restaurant was cleaned. It is currently reopened.

The incident was reported to the police, but the investigation is open and there are no suspects. If ingested, the poison wouldn't do much to hurt a human; however, anyone who ate at Fuddruckers and got ill afterward should talk to their doctor or call the Maryland Poison Center at 1-800-222-1222.

Eat+Drink+Shop the bent fork
  • Eleventh Hour

    12/21/2017
    06:00PM — 11:00PM

    Downtown Annapolis Partnership proudly presents Midnight Madness, the annual holiday tradition, o...


 

 

Towne Social