Annapolis Food & Wine event pairs cars and culinary creations
Oct 12, 2011 10:03PM
● By Anonymous
Buick has partnered with FOOD & WINE magazine to bring an exclusive culinary event to Annapolis, Maryland. Invited consumers will have the opportunity to attend full cooking demonstrations and sample several dishes, while also getting a first-hand look at Buick’s 2012 line-up.
Guests will experience the following discovery sessions:
- Cooking Demonstration with FOOD & WINE Best New Chef 2006 Cathal Armstrong, a 2011 James Beard Nominee and owner of Restaurant Eve in Alexandra, Va.
- Pastry Demonstration with Chef Ben Roche, Executive Pastry Chef of Moto in Chicago, Ill., and Co-Host of “Future Foods” on Discovery’s Planet Green Network
- Buick Test Drives, featuring the new Regal Turbo, Lacrosse and Enclave
- Wine Tasting with Michael Green
- Cooking Demonstration and Sampling with Celebrity Chef Ming Tsai, host and executive producer of “SIMPLY MING,” the Emmy nominated public television series
For every guest, Buick will make a donation to The FEED Foundation, in support of their efforts to create good products to help feed the world’s hungry, one bag at a time.
WHEN: Saturday, October 15
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.; 2:30 – 5:30 p.m.; 6 - 9 .pm.
Sunday, October 16
Noon – 3 p.m.; 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The Westin Annapolis
100 Westgate Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401
Email Eleni Simmoneau at ESimmoneau@tierneyagency.com for registration and ticket information.