The Nutcracker Tea
Oct 19, 2011 09:00PM
● By Anonymous
- SOLD OUT -
Check back next year for an even bigger event!
Tea time with the ballet and Santa!
Become a kid again as you enter the grand Westin Hotel, decked for the holidays and eager to spread Christmas cheer. Don's miss the incredible gingerbread model of Annapolis and an array of delectable treats. And for the kids...hot chocolate, of course, with the works!
- Characters from the Ballet Theatre of Maryland's Nutcracker cast will greet guests and take pictures with the children.
- The Nutcracker will then come to life as the ballerinas perform excerpts of the actual performance, coming to Maryland Hall.
- To top it off, there will be a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus with a special reading of The Night Before Christmas.
Each child will receive a toy from Franklin Toys and each adult attending will receive a tea sampler from Capital Teas!
Door prizes will also be given away during the tea including:
- A Pandora bracelet from Smyth Jewelers
- A child's tea set given away at each sitting
Tickets are $42 regardless of age. This ticket is not tax deductible. Reserve seats or a table for your family and friends before the holiday rush. Tables of 10 can be reserved for $420. Call 410-267-9390 to reserve special seating.
Seating Requests: We will make every effort to honor your request, but cannot guarantee your seating assignment.
Make sure you see the full performance of the Nutcracker by the Ballet Theatre of Maryland at Maryland Hall.
For more information on the performance and purchasing tickets, please visit the Ballet Theatre of Maryland's website.
Brought to you by:
The Westin Annapolis and What's Up? Media
The What’s Up Foundation Fund is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County, a 501(c)(3) public charity – donations to which are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. A copy of the Community Foundation’s financial statement is available upon request by contacting the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County at 410-280-1102.