Hot Artichoke-Asiago Dip
Aug 24, 2012 07:17PM ● Published by Anonymous
- 16 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 24 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the first eight ingredients. Fold in the artichoke hearts and cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the dip is golden brown and bubbling on the edges. Serve with toasted French bread, tortilla chips, or pita chips.
This dip can be made on Saturday and refrigerated overnight. Pop it in the oven 20 minutes before your guests are to arrive for the game.