Ask the Expert Series Continues with Talk on Childrens' Health
Oct 09, 2013 03:19PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
Other dates and locations for the Ask the Expert series include:
• Khalid Kurtom, MD, Chesapeake Neurological Surgery, LLC, “Management of Back Pain,” Wednesday, October 9, 7:00 p.m., Caroline County Public Library, Denton;
• Dale Reddish Jafari, MSN, FNP-BC, “Women’s Health: When Should I Be Screened?” October 15, 7:00 p.m, Caroline County Public Library;
• Anna Ahn, MD, Midshore Pulmonary Associates, “Living Well with Obstructive Lung Disease,” Thursday, October 24, 2:00 p.m., Talbot Senior Center, Easton;
• Duane Cespedes, MD, Shore Comprehensive Urology/The Continence and Pelvic Health Center, “Fixing the Leaky Faucet: Evaluation and Treatment of Urinary Incontinence,” Tuesday, November 5, 7:00 p.m., UM Shore Medical Pavilion at Queenstown.
• Jackie Weston, BSN, RN-BC, Manager, Shore Behavioral Health, “Stress, Depression and the Holidays: Keeping it Together During the Season,” Monday, November 11, 2:00 p.m., Dorchester County Public Library
“Ask the Expert,” is a free community health program sponsored by UM Shore Regional Health. The “Ask the Expert” series is an ongoing program that will be offered throughout the year. The next seminar series takes place in early 2014. Seating is limited; please RSVP to Cathy Wright at 410-822-1000, ext. 5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.