#FashionFriday: Heavy Metal
Oct 03, 2014 03:06PM ● Published by Becca Newell
Gallery: Heavy Metal [12 Images] Click any image to expand.
Shiny, shimmery, and sassy – the metallic trend is everywhere this fall, helping to add a little glitz and glimmer to any ensemble.
And it’s the perfect pairing with another season favorite: leather. Why not introduce some edge with a faux leather legging or a studded purse for a truly rockin’ outfit?
We’re stocking up on everything that glitters in gold (and silver), as we don’t expect this lustrous look to fade any time soon.
Browse the gallery to view some of our favorite pieces from local boutiques:
- Twisted Head Scarf in Metallic Gold by ban.do - $24 -The Boutique at Body Wellness, Edgewater
- Serevina Carry All in Silver Shimmer - $60 - Athleta, Annapolis
- Margo Bag in Black - $268 - Hobo, Annapolis
- Rush Squares Mix Metal Necklace - $34 - Lilac Bijoux, Annapolis
- Donna Si Saturn Earrings - $34 - Lilac Bijoux, Annapolis
- Top by Karen Hart - $48 - Bay Country Shop, Cambridge
- Faux Leather Leggings - $36 - nordstrom.com
- Corso Como Shoes - $88 - Poppy and Stella, Annapolis
- Fashion Belt Bracelets in Matte Gold/Silver by Simply II - $25 each - Houston’s Dockside Emporium, Chestertown
- Entra Scarf - $18 - Sosuku Boutique, Annapolis
- Metallic Knot Stretch Back Belt by Raina - $68 - South Moon Under, Annapolis