Looking for a fulfilling relationship this Valentine's Day? Get a pet!
Feb 11, 2015 02:00PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
To drive home the point of the benefits of a pet and pet adoption, Best Friends Animal Society offers the following compelling reasons why an animal valentine may be even better than a human one:
- Pets won’t play hard to get.
- Pets won’t break up with you on Twitter.
- Pets won’t mock you for eating ice cream out of the carton.
- Pets will never take the last beer.
- Pets don’t care what kind of car you drive.
- Pets love binge watching Orange is the New Black as much as you do.
- Pets have no desire to trade you in for a newer model.
- Pets couldn’t care less about your hair or what you wear.
- Pets love it when you leave your clothes on the floor (instant nap spot!).
- Pets won’t look at their smartphone when you are trying to have a conversation.
- Pets are cheap dates—no fancy dinners or expensive jewelry required.
- Pets drooling and snoring are pretty cute. Humans, not so much.
- Pets will snuggle whenever you want.
- Pets think every day is Valentine’s Day—just one more chance to show you unconditional love!
Click here to sign up to our new Health Beat E-Newsletter