Trim and Tasty Tostadas
Apr 29, 2015 04:00PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
These quick and easy tostadas call for crisped tortillas, which add a great crunchy texture. Just bake your tortillas at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes. Then choose from these fun and flavorful topping combinations. Fresh, healthy, and ready in a snap, these tostadas are a no-brainer. The only problem will be choosing which one you like best. Don’t forget the queso blanco or cotija cheese.
Baja Fish and AvocadoIngredients – Makes 1
- 2 ounces pan-seared tilapia
- ¼ cup sliced avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
Crunchy ShrimpIngredients – Makes 1
- 3 ounces grilled shrimp
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon Mexican crema
All-American SteakIngredients – Makes 1
- 2 ounces grilled flank steak, thinly sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced bell peppers and onion sautéed in ½ teaspoon olive oil
“Trim and Tasty Tostadas.” Cooking Light: Super Fast! Every Recipe in 25 Minutes or Less. Time Inc. Lifestyle Group. 2015. Print.