Side of the Week: Grilled Green Onions with Lemon and Parmesan
Jul 15, 2015 04:00PM
● By Cate Reynolds
Grilled Green Onions with Lemon and ParmesanRhea’s Rundown
Super fast and super tasty, this nourishing side takes only 20 minutes to make! The original directions call for a grill pan and I’ve adjusted it to utilize an actual grill.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 2 bunches green onions, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Toss green onions with 2 teaspoons oil. Add onions to grill; cook 2 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil and remaining ingredients.
“Grilled Green Onions with Lemon and Parmesan.” Cooking Light: Fresh, Fast, Food; Best Summer Recipes. Time Inc. Lifestyle Group. 2015. Print.