Side of the Week: Grilled Green Onions with Lemon and Parmesan
Jul 15, 2015 04:00PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
Grilled Green Onions with Lemon and ParmesanRhea’s Rundown
Super fast and super tasty, this nourishing side takes only 20 minutes to make! The original directions call for a grill pan and I’ve adjusted it to utilize an actual grill.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 2 bunches green onions, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Toss green onions with 2 teaspoons oil. Add onions to grill; cook 2 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil and remaining ingredients.
“Grilled Green Onions with Lemon and Parmesan.” Cooking Light: Fresh, Fast, Food; Best Summer Recipes. Time Inc. Lifestyle Group. 2015. Print.