Side of the Week: Corn on the Cob with Feta and Mint Butter
Jul 22, 2015 04:00PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
Corn on the Cob with Feta and Mint Butter
In season corn is so good that it can often be eaten on its own. This recipe just gives that sweet summer flavor a little extra kick in just 12 minutes or less. Grilled corn on the cob is dressed with softened butter, feta, mint, and bit of lime juice. Surprise your guests at the next cookout with this fun and tasty way to enjoy a summer favorite. Don’t forget to get your corn local and fresh from Diehl’s Produce of Annapolis!
Ingredients – Serves 6
- 4 ears shucked corn
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime juice
1. Preheat grill to high heat. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
2. Place feta, butter, mint, and lime juice in a small bowl. Mash with a fork to combine. Press mixture onto cobs using hands.
“Corn on the Cob with Feta and Mint Butter.” Cooking Light: Fresh, Fast, Food; Best Summer Recipes. Time Inc. Lifestyle Group. 2015. Print.