Diamond and Kisses
Aug 19, 2015 08:59AM ● Published by Becca Newell
Gallery: Diamond and Kisses [7 Images] Click any image to expand.
Held Friday July 31st, at The Village at Waugh Chapel, the event featured special guest, radio personality, and host of the 107.3's Sarah, Ty and Mel show, Sarah Fraser.
Guests were pampered with complimentary:
- Lip print readings by certified Lipsologist, Ariana of Lip Messages
- Diamond Dermalinfusion hand treatments and massages
- Delicious gourmet cupcakes by local custom baker, Christina Feliciano-Linkous of Cristina'sCakery in Elkridge
- Special event pricing with deep-discounts on all spa services
- Chances to win incredible prizes, such as an Illuminize Peel from SkinMedica, a skincare essential travel kit from Neocutis, an eye lifting serum and lip treatment from SkinMedica, a Diamond Youthful Facial, and a $100 gift certificate toward any medspa service
Attendees also received gift bags with product info on Effective Medspa's rapidly growing newly launched services for leading-edge technologies, including:
- Vanquish Body Contouring - FDA approved, non-invasive radiofrequency technology to eliminate belly fat!
- Advanced Laser Hair Removal
- RADIESSE® for Hands - the first and only FDA-approved product for hand augmentation to correct volume loss in the hands.
- Restylane & Restylane Silk - a unique formulation that helps maintain lip fullness for up to six months
For more information, visit effectivemedspa.com or call410-721-7776.
Effective MedSpa & Wellness Center's Fox 45 segment