AAM's Craft Show Preview Party
Nov 16, 2015 10:57AM
● By Becca Newell
The ManneqART models with Holly Fine, show chairman
AAM's Craft Show Preview Party [14 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
The incredible glass theme of this year’s Academy Art Museum Craft Show drew record crowds at the show’s Preview Party.
Held Friday, October 16th, at the Academy Art Museum and Waterfowl Festival Building, both located in Easton, the show award winners were as follows:
- Clay artist Robert Hessler, first place Best Body of Work
- Jewelry artist Ann Marie Cianciolo, second place Best Body of Work
- Fiber artist Mina Norton, Special Judges Award
- Jewelry artist Cynthia Alderdice, first place Single Body of Work
- Glass artist Emilio Santini, Visionary Award
- Lois Mansfield, first place Single Body of Work
This year’s judges were Carla Massoni, gallery owner, and Richard Marks, avid art collector. The 2015 Academy Craft Show Awards were sponsored by Ben Franklin Crafts, in Easton.
PHOTOS COURTESY OF AAM