Get the Look: Falling for Boots
Oct 19, 2016 02:00PM ● Published by Becca Newell
Sweater-weather has arrived and with it comes our favorite form of footwear: the boot. With so many cuts, fabrics, heels, and embellishments to choose from, one pair simply isn’t enough. Our motto? More options make for a well-heeled fall wardrobe.
1. Frye Paige Riding Boot in Cognac$388, Chesapeake Bay Outfitters, St. Michaels
2. Michelle Peep-Toe Bootie in Black$79.95, South Moon Under, Annapolis
3. Jeffrey Campbell Lace-Up Bootie in Taupe$165, South Moon Under, Annapolis
4. Marion Bootie in Oatmeal$170, samedelman.com
5. Frye Melissa Bootie in Tan$328, Chesapeake Bay Outfitters, St. Michaels
Meet this season’s “it” shoe. From casual to cocktail, a shorter boot is the perfect pairing with skinny jeans, culottes, skirts-and-tights—practically any ensemble!