SANDEL DUGGAL CENTER FOR PLASTIC SURGERY
Oct 28, 2016 01:56PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
*Special Advertising Section*
CLAIRE DUGGAL, MDIn March of 2016, Dr. Claire Duggal of Duggal Plastic surgery partnered with Dr. Henry Sandel IV, MD FACS of Sandel Center for Facial Plastic Surgery. Since then the Sandel Duggal Center for Plastic Surgery was formed, and more recently, the development of their state-of-the-art ambulatory center - West Annapolis Surgery Center which is conveniently sited within the same facility as the practice.
Dr. Duggal focuses on all aspects of cosmetic surgery and prides herself on taking a natural approach to restoring and enhancing each patient individually. She is experienced in breast surgery, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and fat grafting. As a mother herself, Dr. Duggal relates to what women face after having children and the desire to regain a “pre-baby” body. She is equally experienced in facial rejuvenation including surgical and non-surgical options such as Botox® and fillers. She is also trained in treating male aesthetic issues including liposuction and gynecomastia surgery.
“As a woman and a mother, I relate to so many things women go through when thinking about how they look and feel, and wondering if plastic surgery is right for them. I understand wanting to restore your body and wanting to look your best, but also wanting to remain naturally beautiful. It’s a balance I know we can achieve at Duggal Plastic Surgery.”
In addition to aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Duggal performs all types of general reconstructive procedures. Her main focus is breast reconstruction, and she has published multiple peer-reviewed articles examining breast reconstruction techniques and outcomes.
–Claire Duggal, M.D.
WHO I AM
1. ALTERNATIVE CAREER CHOICEProfessional Cake Decorator. I fully admit to using boxed cake mix, but I do decorate elaborate cakes every year for my daughters’ birthdays.
2. BEST ADVICE EVER GIVEN“If you don’t have passion, you have nothing. If you don’t believe in what you are doing, why would anyone else?”
3. WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT MY PRACTICEI love the staff we have at the office. It is a wonderful team, and everyone truly cares about making sure each patient has the best possible experience.
4. WHERE IS YOUR HAPPY PLACE?On my parents’ farm in Virginia overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains where I got married.
5. PERSONAL MANTRATreat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
6. FAVORITE FOODChocolate. A full food group unto itself.
7. COOK AT HOME OR DINE OUT?Cook at home – definitely not better food, but easier than a restaurant with a 2- anda 4-year-old!
8. DESCRIBE YOUR BEDSIDE MANNER?I try very hard to be caring and understanding. People coming to talk about cosmetic or reconstructive surgery feel very vulnerable. It is our job as surgeons to make them feel more comfortable about their choices and their decisions.
ABOUT DR. DUGGALClaire Duggal is a plastic surgeon specializing in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery for the face and body. She graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University and then attended Emory University where she obtained her medical degree and was offered a highly coveted spot in the Emory Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training program to complete her training. Dr. Duggal now focuses on all aspects of cosmetic surgery and prides herself on taking a natural approach to restoring and enhancing each patient individually. She is experienced in breast surgery, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and fat grafting, and more!
Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Neuroscience
Emory University School of Medicine
CONNECTSandel Duggal Center for Plastic Surgery
104 Ridgely Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401