ABOUT SMILES DENTISTRY
Oct 31, 2016 03:48PM
● By Cate Reynolds
*Special Advertising Section*
DR. APRIL CALTON
Dr. April Calton strives to offer her patients a comfortable and state-of-the-art atmosphere with leading technology, creating an environment similar to home. She is prepared to accommodate each of her patients, whether relaxed in the dental chair or patients with deep-seated anxiety. She opened her second practice in Odenton, MD in January 2013, Odenton Station Dental. This practice is continually growing and she has since added two additional dentists, Dr. Cherry in November 2014 and, most recently, Dr. Olivero in July 2016. Upon entering the offices, patients are welcomed by her caring staff and offered water and snacks, as well as massaging chairs and television in each operatory. In addition to her dedication to patients, Dr. Calton maintains a skilled, professional staff who engage in countless hours of annual continuing education. Dr. Calton and her team pride themselves on their clinical expertise, patient satisfaction, and genuine commitment to patient care.
WHO I AM
1. WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT YOUR PRACTICE?My wonderful team.
2. WHAT ALTERNATIVE OCCUPATION WOULD YOU CHOOSE?To be one of the Real Housewives.
3. COOK AT HOME OR DINE OUT?I love cooking at home and dining out! My favorite food is definitely crab – I’m a Maryland girl!
4. WHAT DOES FAMILY MEAN TO YOU?Bliss and chaos.
5. FAVORITE MUSIC/BANDSPitbull and Latin Dance music.
6. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL MANTRA?Work hard, play hard.
ABOUT DR. CALTONDr. Calton attended the prestigious New York University College of Dentistry and completed her residency in Anesthesiology at Kingsbrook Medical Center in Brooklyn. She has been practicing dentistry for more than 12 years. Dr. Calton holds memberships in the American Dental Association, Maryland Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. She is committed to putting her patients first by keeping abreast of the rapidly changing dental profession.
CONNECTAbout Smiles Dentistry
507 S. Cherry Grove Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401