Dr. Martha Sidlowski of Chesapeake Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
Oct 31, 2016 04:24PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
*Special Advertising Section*
Dr. Martha Sidlowski
Chesapeake Cosmetic & Family Dentistry provides a wide range of services, everything from the all-important annual check-up and cleaning to advanced cosmetic treatments, including Invisalign®. The practice places a priority on oral health, as well as their patients’ overall health.
Chesapeake Cosmetic & Family Dentistry believes that all patients should be able to receive the treatment they need and deserve. Their helpful staff assists patients with insurance issues to make the process as easy as possible. The practice also offers an in-house savings plan for their patients who do not have insurance. For a yearly fee, patients receive a 20 percent discount on services. And, as an added convenience, appointments can be scheduled online.
“We value all of our patients and consider them part of our family,” says Dr. Sidlowski. “We really get to know them and create a treatment plan that is customized to their individual needs.”
WHO I AM
1. MOST MEMORABLE PATIENT EXPERIENCEWe had one patient recently in her 50’s who lost her two front teeth due to an infection. She was very devastated from this, because teeth and one’s smile play an important role in life. Going through this with her and seeing her process all the emotions once her teeth were restored was very heart-warming for me. Brings me around to why I wanted to do what I do for a living and validates my drive!
2. FAVORITE MUSIC/BANDSBon Jovi.
3. MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTRaising my children, and achieving my professional goal of owning my own practice.
4. 3 THINGS ON YOUR BUCKET LISTI don’t have a personal bucket list because my family and I believe in doing the things we want to do right away. Both my husband and I lost our fathers early (in their 60’s) so we don’t wait on anything we want to do. We try to live life to the fullest!
5. WHAT ALTERNATIVE OCCUPATION WOULD YOU CHOOSE?Event planning. I love to host parties.
ABOUT DR. SIDLOWSKIDr. Sidlowski is a graduate of Archbishop Spalding High School. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at Loyola in 1998, and her DDS from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery at the University of Maryland in 2002. After receiving her DDS, Dr. Sidlowski completed her General Dentistry residency and completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry through the University of Florida. Dr. Sidlowski is an active member of the American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Sidlowski has also been voted one of the Top Dentists by What’s Up? Annapolis magazine.