The Jaklitsch Law Group
May 15, 2017 02:45PM ● Published by Cate Reynolds
*Special Advertising Section
Just recently, Rick has…
- … been repeatedly listed as a Top 10 Lawyer with the American Trial Lawyers Association (every year since 2010).
- …been repeatedly listed as a Top 100 Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers.
- …been honored with a National “Top Ten” Ranking, every year since 2013 by the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- …been honored by Martindale-Hubbell with their coveted “AV Preeminent” rating of Personal Injury Trial Lawyers for 22 consecutive years.
- …been honored by The Daily Record with its Leadership in the Law Award.
- … been honored by Who’s Who In American Law for more than 24 consecutive years.
- …been listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers every single year since 1995.
- …won “The Best Attorney Award” from Rue Rating’s Best Attorneys of America.
- … been honored by Super Lawyers Magazine in both Maryland and DC every year since they began publishing.
- …won the Litigator Award for Personal Injury presented by the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents. According to the organization, the Litigator Awards represent “the nation’s most coveted symbol of litigation achievement.” Nearly 1.1 million lawyers are considered for this prestigious award, which honors the top 1 percent of lawyers in the nation, and only a few firms in each state receive the distinction each year.
Rick has a way of making anyone feel at ease. It’s no wonder so many of his clients recommend him to their family and friends. If you are injured in a car crash and in need of a true champion, call Rick at 855-Big-Dog1.
855-Big-Dog1 (Toll Free)
Annapolis | 410-268-2801
Upper Marlboro | 301-627-8700