Jun 15, 2017 01:06PM
● By Becca Newell
MORE PHOTOS: CLICK HERE
The YWCA of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County hosted the 32nd Annual Tribute to Women & Industry (TWIN) Awards on Thursday, June 1st. Held at the Westin Annapolis Hotel, the evening began with a cocktail hour, which was followed by a formal dinner and presentation, honoring local women for their incredible accomplishments and recognizing community businesses and organizations that encourage high achievement by women.
The 2017 Honorees:
- Lynne Davidson - Director of Major Gifts and Foundations, Hospice of the Chesapeake
- Carlesa Finney - Ombudsman Resolution Coordinator, Prince George's County Public Schools
- Deborah Hall - Vice President Quality & Patient Safety, University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Laurette Hankins - Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Relations, University of Maryland School of Nursing
- Judi Herrmann - President/Chief Creative Officer, Herrmann Advertising, Branding, Technology
- Barbara Jacobs - VP of Nursing/Chief Nursing Officer, Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Stacey Jenkins - Vice President-Strategic Delivery Solutions, Aerotek
- Carrie Neuman - Music Director and On-Air Mid-Day Personality, WRNR
- April Nyman - Executive Director, Arts Council of Anne Arundel County
- Emily Peake - Manager-Training, Trace International, Inc.
- Angela Peterman, MD - President/Partner, Anne Arundel Dermatology
- Maria Putzi - Victim Witness Specialist, Anne Arundel County State's Attorney's Office
- Christina Rodriguez - Co-Founder, CFO, and General Counsel, Sage Dining Services, Inc.
- Cathy Samaras - Head Honcho, Synapse Sports
- Jennifer Shipp - Vice President & Partner, Insurance Solutions, Inc.
- Major Michelle Simpson - Commander-Bureau of Administration/Major, Anne Arundel County Police Department
- Lisa Snead - Staff Counsel/Attorney, Anne Arundel County Public Schools
For more information, visit Annapolisywca.org.
Photos by Janna Ashton