SPCA of Anne Arundel County Hosts Sixth Annual Puppy Plunge
Jul 11, 2017 04:35PM
● By Cate Reynolds
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
Ashley Raymond, Chief Operating Officer
What’s Up? Tix/What’s Up? Media
410-266-6287 x 115, firstname.lastname@example.org
SPCA of Anne Arundel County has an event made just for you and your four-legged companion.
On Sunday, August 20th the SPCA will host their sixth annual Puppy Plunge at the beautiful and scenic Camp Letts in Edgewater, from 12–4 p.m. This event is becoming one of the most popular events that the SPCA offers. Enjoy music, vendors, food, and of course the plunge!
Whether it's having your dog enjoy a swim on Muscle Beach or Petite Beach, grabbing a bite to eat, or visiting one of the many vendors, there's something for everyone. While the kids are playing at the Moon Bounce, the adults can grab a beer and watch the Doggy Pie Eating Contest or the Doggy Beachwear Parade. It’s fun for the entire family!
- Start of the Event: 12 p.m.
- Doggy Beachwear Parade: 1 p.m. – 1:20 p.m
- Puppy Pie Eating Contest (small dogs): 1:20 – 1:35 p.m.
- Puppy Pie Eating Contest (big dogs): 1:35 – 1:50 p.m.
- End of Puppy Plunge: 4 p.m.
- $10 per person (12 and Under, and all dogs, are free)
- Puppy Pie Eating Contest (small dog): $10
- Puppy Pie Eating Contest (big dog): $10
The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is the largest and oldest animal welfare organization in Anne Arundel County. Their mission is to serve as the leading private nonprofit organization within Anne Arundel County which exists to protect companion animals from acts of cruelty and neglect.