Holiday Open House - Pet & Family Photos With Santa, Animal Story Hour, and Blessing of the Pets at Baltimore Humane Society
Bring your pets and kids for pictures with Santa! For a nominal charge you can capture your pooch’s smile with Santa, a Chanukah menorah, or plain background. Your photos will be printed on the spot so you can take them home with you that day. Photos are for everyone — you don’t need to have a pet to pose with Santa!
Bring your pets and children for:
• Professional photos with Santa or a menorah. Photos printed on the spot! (Nominal fee. Proceeds benefit the animals at Baltimore Humane Society)
• Delicious lunch from Brick n Fire Pizza
• Animal-Themed Story-time at 12:30pm
Come ’round and listen with your pet to stories read by a BCPL Librarian
• Pet Blessing at 2pm
Bring your pets to receive a non-denominational blessing for good health and happiness throughout the coming year. Blessing performed by Har Sinai Congregation’s Rabbi Linda Joseph & Cantor Rhoda Harrison.
• Carols by Garrison Forest School’s chorus
• Yummy Holiday Treat Bake Sale
• Free Hot Chocolate!
• Bark! Natural Goodie Bags
• Bark! Natural Raffle Basket
• Homeless Giving Tree
• Visit with shelter animals available for adoption
There is no fee to attend the Winter Open House, but the donation of a wish list item or small monetary contribution is appreciated. All contributions will directly support the care of shelter animals at the Baltimore Humane Society.
About the Baltimore Humane Society
The Baltimore Humane Society, founded in 1927 by Mrs. Elsie Seeger Barton, is an independent, non-profit, no-kill animal shelter, which offers low-cost veterinary care to the public, and a pet cemetery with grief support services. We receive no operational funding from the local or federal governments, or any national animal welfare organizations. For more information about BHS, and how you can contribute, volunteer, adopt, or foster, please visit www.bmorehumane.org.Visit Event Website for More Info